Bill Rowell's family began farming in the United States in 1637. Today, he continues that tradition on Green Mountain Dairy Farm in Sheldon, Vermont where he and his family work every day of the year to produce wholesome and nutritious milk. "I'd like the consumer to know that the product you're getting is top quality," says Bill. Learn more about his family's dairy operation by taking this virtual tour of Green Mountain Dairy Farm.
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal