Bill Rowell's family began farming in the United States in 1637. Today, he continues that tradition on Green Mountain Dairy Farm in Sheldon, Vermont where he and his family work every day of the year to produce wholesome and nutritious milk. "I'd like the consumer to know that the product you're getting is top quality," says Bill. Learn more about his family's dairy operation by taking this virtual tour of Green Mountain Dairy Farm.
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility