Lamb Farms is working with the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council to explain where the milk in yogurt cups in some New York City schools comes from. The Lambs have 4,200 cows at their Oakfield operation.
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl