Lamb Farms is working with the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council to explain where the milk in yogurt cups in some New York City schools comes from. The Lambs have 4,200 cows at their Oakfield operation.
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs