Lamb Farms is working with the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council to explain where the milk in yogurt cups in some New York City schools comes from. The Lambs have 4,200 cows at their Oakfield operation.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY