Speaking to farmers at the USDA headquarters in Washington D.C., Agricultural Secretary Tom Vilsack said Congress needs to pass a new farm bill as soon as possible. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- BQA Producers Forum open to all checkoff investors
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Michigan State seeks 2015 Dairy Farmer of the Year applications