Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack told USDA's annual Agricultural Outlook Forum that good farm economy could be further bolstered with help from Congress.
Vilsack sees continued strong farm economy, new opportunities
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Cattle Grazing: Summer Storms & Wild Cherry Trees