Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack told USDA's annual Agricultural Outlook Forum that good farm economy could be further bolstered with help from Congress.
Vilsack sees continued strong farm economy, new opportunities
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high