Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack faced tough questions from the U-S Senate Appropriations Committee’s Agriculture Subcommittee on USDA’s Fiscal Year Twenty Thirteen proposed budget. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Vilsack touts targeted, efficient USDA spending during budget hearing
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Why both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong about immigration
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Corn silage pricing
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’