Many farmers are enjoying and taking advantage of a warm Spring through most of the U.S., but a USDA meteorologist is cautioning that occasional cold snaps are still very possible.
Warm spring on tap for most of the U.S.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo