Big is celebrated in many ways because it often equates to success. Big farming often gets a bad rap, but farms often grow in size to sustain more family members. Big doesn’t mean that a farm isn’t a family business. This video was taken at the event titled "Lights, Camera, Food: Perceptions and Realities of Farming and Ranching in America," The event took place June 20-21.
Why are big farms often not considered family farms?
- Dairy Focus: The basics of corn silage
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy markets: Full steam ahead
- Grain futures lagged behind the other ag markets Tuesday night
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2015