Big is celebrated in many ways because it often equates to success. Big farming often gets a bad rap, but farms often grow in size to sustain more family members. Big doesn’t mean that a farm isn’t a family business. This video was taken at the event titled "Lights, Camera, Food: Perceptions and Realities of Farming and Ranching in America," The event took place June 20-21.
Why are big farms often not considered family farms?
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field