Vitamin D is one of those wonderful things we have that can make such a difference in a person's life. Unfortunately most people have low vitamin D levels because they don't have enough dairy in their diet.
Why is the vitamin D in dairy important?
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?