The best thing about being a farmer: Working outdoors and caring for animals every day. A few farm meetings sprinkled in here and there, and working with a staff that enjoys doing the same things we do.
Wisconsin dairy farmers take pride in job
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine