The best thing about being a farmer: Working outdoors and caring for animals every day. A few farm meetings sprinkled in here and there, and working with a staff that enjoys doing the same things we do.
Wisconsin dairy farmers take pride in job
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets