On Tuesday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker unveiled an ambitious plan to grow the state's dairy industry. The goal: 30 billion pounds of annual milk production by the year 2020. That is a 15 percent increase from last year’s 26.1 billion pounds. Read more.
Wisconsin shoots for 30 billion pounds by 2020
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?