On Tuesday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker unveiled an ambitious plan to grow the state's dairy industry. The goal: 30 billion pounds of annual milk production by the year 2020. That is a 15 percent increase from last year’s 26.1 billion pounds. Read more.
Wisconsin shoots for 30 billion pounds by 2020
No matching related articles at this time.
- Global food: waste not, want not
- Heat stress in dairy calves
- AFBF president issues statement on U.S.-EU trade negotiations
- Buckle your seatbelt for the House consideration of the farm bill
- Study: Federal milk marketing order would help Calif. producers
- Ag markets were generally mixed overnight trading