On Tuesday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker unveiled an ambitious plan to grow the state's dairy industry. The goal: 30 billion pounds of annual milk production by the year 2020. That is a 15 percent increase from last year’s 26.1 billion pounds. Read more.
Wisconsin shoots for 30 billion pounds by 2020
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery