On Tuesday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker unveiled an ambitious plan to grow the state's dairy industry. The goal: 30 billion pounds of annual milk production by the year 2020. That is a 15 percent increase from last year’s 26.1 billion pounds. Read more.
Wisconsin shoots for 30 billion pounds by 2020
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced