On Tuesday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker unveiled an ambitious plan to grow the state's dairy industry. The goal: 30 billion pounds of annual milk production by the year 2020. That is a 15 percent increase from last year’s 26.1 billion pounds. Read more.
Wisconsin shoots for 30 billion pounds by 2020
- BVD: Exploring eradication
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty