On Tuesday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker unveiled an ambitious plan to grow the state's dairy industry. The goal: 30 billion pounds of annual milk production by the year 2020. That is a 15 percent increase from last year’s 26.1 billion pounds. Read more.
Wisconsin shoots for 30 billion pounds by 2020
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Next ‘Protecting Your Profits’ conference call is Sept. 24
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- FDA vetted seven percent of animal antibiotics for superbug risk
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off