Vance Publishing's Bruce Blythe recaps the week in Chicago's ag futures markets, including a slump in corn prices to the lowest levels since March.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: Corn prices lowest since March
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?