Vance Publishing's Bruce Blythe recaps the week in Chicago's ag futures markets, including a slump in corn prices to the lowest levels since March.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: Corn prices lowest since March
- Cropp: August dairy situation and outlook
- Dairy markets: Milk production jumps
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Cover Crops for Forage and Dairy Production
- California anaerobic digester project nears completion
- Dairy Farmers Of Ontario now title sponsor of Ont. Men's Curling