What is your opinion on the decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Do you support the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Yes / No / Not Sure
Number of votes: 244
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
AfiMilk MPC – Ultimate Milking Control solution