What is your opinion on the decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Do you support the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Yes / No / Not Sure
Number of votes: 244
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Wis. barn fire kills at least 50 animals
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- Dairy economists offer farm bill dairy safety net alternative
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced