What is your opinion on the decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Do you support the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Yes / No / Not Sure
Number of votes: 244
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance