What is your opinion on the decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Do you support the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Yes / No / Not Sure
Number of votes: 244
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis