What is your opinion on the decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Do you support the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments decision not to lower the U.S. SCC regulatory level to 400,000 cells/ml?
Yes / No / Not Sure
Number of votes: 244
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin