Poll: Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
While several state legislatures ponder bans on undercover videos on livestock operations, others say agriculture should be more transparent and open, not defensive. Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Top negotiators say U.S. farm bill delayed to January
- Calves with Sam: The most common mistake in mixing milk replacer