Poll: Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
While several state legislatures ponder bans on undercover videos on livestock operations, others say agriculture should be more transparent and open, not defensive. Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- 2014 dairy cow culling slips 200,000 behind last year
- Nestlé adopts new animal welfare standards
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban