Poll: Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
While several state legislatures ponder bans on undercover videos on livestock operations, others say agriculture should be more transparent and open, not defensive. Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine