Poll: Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
While several state legislatures ponder bans on undercover videos on livestock operations, others say agriculture should be more transparent and open, not defensive. Do you support laws that make taking undercover videos on livestock farms a crime?
- Exports: Corn plunges 52 percent
- Here is the next farm program and here’s how you work it
- Immigration bill gets Senate boost; House effort teetering
- Class III futures close down on CME
- Ag commodities were generally lower Thursday moring
- Nutrition group weighs in on aspartame in milk: It's not needed