Poll: Will the Congressional Super Committee treat dairy fairly as it works on the federal budget?
Are you confident that the Congressional Super Committee will treat dairy fairly as it works on the federal budget as required by the debt ceiling compromise of Aug. 2?
- Not sure
Number of votes: 62
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine