Poll: Do you think gasoline prices will top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. by summer?
We asked you on Jan. 20 if you thought gasoline prices would top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. this summer. Forty-five percent said “yes,” 46 percent said “no,” and 9 percent were unsure. So, we will give you another chance.
- Not sure
- Registration now open for National Genetics Workshop
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm