Poll: Do you think gasoline prices will top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. by summer?
We asked you on Jan. 20 if you thought gasoline prices would top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. this summer. Forty-five percent said “yes,” 46 percent said “no,” and 9 percent were unsure. So, we will give you another chance.
- Not sure
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies
- U.S. appeals court upholds federal meat labeling regulation
- Vaccination: A viable but complex option