Poll: Do you think gasoline prices will top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. by summer?
We asked you on Jan. 20 if you thought gasoline prices would top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. this summer. Forty-five percent said “yes,” 46 percent said “no,” and 9 percent were unsure. So, we will give you another chance.
- Not sure
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo