Poll: Do you think gasoline prices will top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. by summer?
We asked you on Jan. 20 if you thought gasoline prices would top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. this summer. Forty-five percent said “yes,” 46 percent said “no,” and 9 percent were unsure. So, we will give you another chance.
- Not sure
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
- WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
Cow’s Match® ColdFront® and WarmFront® Seasonal Milk Replacers