Poll: Do you think gasoline prices will top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. by summer?
We asked you on Jan. 20 if you thought gasoline prices would top $5 a gallon in certain parts of the U.S. this summer. Forty-five percent said “yes,” 46 percent said “no,” and 9 percent were unsure. So, we will give you another chance.
- Not sure
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban