Poll: Have the U.S. Department of Agriculture and livestock groups done a good job allaying consumer concerns this week over a reported case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy in a dairy cow in California?
- Not sure
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced