Poll: Have the U.S. Department of Agriculture and livestock groups done a good job allaying consumer concerns this week over a reported case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy in a dairy cow in California?
- Not sure
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?