Poll: Have the U.S. Department of Agriculture and livestock groups done a good job allaying consumer concerns this week over a reported case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy in a dairy cow in California?
- Not sure
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers