Poll: Have the U.S. Department of Agriculture and livestock groups done a good job allaying consumer concerns this week over a reported case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy in a dairy cow in California?
- Not sure
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?