Poll: Have the U.S. Department of Agriculture and livestock groups done a good job allaying consumer concerns this week over a reported case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy in a dairy cow in California?
- Not sure
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance