Poll: Do you believe the warmer-than-normal winter and spring in much of the U.S. is evidence of climate change?
Do you believe the warmer-than-normal winter and spring in much of the U.S. is evidence of climate change and, if so, is it a natural cycle or is it being caused by mankind?
- Yes, climate change is real and part of a natural cycle
- Yes, climate change is real and caused by mankind
- No, climate change is not occurring
- Not sure
Number of votes: 126
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
- WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global