John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
More than tractors off the assembly lines at John Deere these days. FULL STORY »
High moisture or dry corn: What do the numbers say?
Fermentation breaks down the starch-binding proteins within the corn kernel. As a result, high moisture corn (HMC) can feed better than dry corn due to an increase in starch availability in the rumen. FULL STORY »
Scholarship winners recognized during AABP Conference
At last week`s AABP Conference Opening Ceremony, numerous scholarships were awarded to veterinary students and graduate veterinarians. FULL STORY »
Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
Neogen Corporation recently announced that it has entered into a strategic agreement with Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s Igenity Dairy Heifer Program. FULL STORY »
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.