Heavy snowfall this past weekend led to a dozen or more roof collapses at farms in western Wisconsin.
“At least 12 barn roofs collapsed on Saturday due to the nearly two feet of snow that fell over the course of the snowstorm,” reports WEAU 13 News in Eau Claire, Wis.
One dairy reports losing six cows during its roof collapse.
Click here to read more.
Source: WEAU 13 News
Roofs Collapse In Heavy Snowfall
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?