Heavy snowfall this past weekend led to a dozen or more roof collapses at farms in western Wisconsin.
“At least 12 barn roofs collapsed on Saturday due to the nearly two feet of snow that fell over the course of the snowstorm,” reports WEAU 13 News in Eau Claire, Wis.
One dairy reports losing six cows during its roof collapse.
Click here to read more.
Source: WEAU 13 News
Roofs Collapse In Heavy Snowfall
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty