Heavy snowfall this past weekend led to a dozen or more roof collapses at farms in western Wisconsin.
“At least 12 barn roofs collapsed on Saturday due to the nearly two feet of snow that fell over the course of the snowstorm,” reports WEAU 13 News in Eau Claire, Wis.
One dairy reports losing six cows during its roof collapse.
Click here to read more.
Source: WEAU 13 News
Roofs Collapse In Heavy Snowfall
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment