Several factors play into the choices you make for mastitis treatment, including:
• Individual cow health history
• Somatic cell counts
• Culturing and pathogen identification
• Herd health records
• Mastitis event data
Enhance your milk quality and increase successful treatment outcomes by sticking to the basics — keeping records, culturing and appropriately targeting your mastitis treatment.
This month on www.milkqualityfocus.com — Work smarter, not harder: Targeting mastitis treatment for better outcomes. Visit the site for insight from three veterinarians on ways to make mastitis therapy choices with milk quality in mind.
Targeting Mastitis Treatment For Better Outcomes
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours