University of Arkansas plant pathologists are advising farmers on how to prevent the fungal disease aflatoxin from damaging their crop.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Boggess named U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center director
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Product prices, April margins, dairy CPI
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday