University of Arkansas plant pathologists are advising farmers on how to prevent the fungal disease aflatoxin from damaging their crop.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets seemed to follow gold higher Monday afternoon
- Online systems keeps exporters abreast of market regulations
- April milk production up 0.3 percent
- New crop cottonseed market rallies in face of tight supplies