Pamela Ruegg of University of Wisconsin outlines the ten smart things dairy farmers need to do to improve and maintain the quality of their farms. These tips provide farmers with advice to improve themselves and their farms. Her down-to-earth information covers everything from forming smart production goals to preparing for a mastitis outbreak.
10 smart things dairy farmers can do to improve production
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs