Pamela Ruegg of University of Wisconsin outlines the ten smart things dairy farmers need to do to improve and maintain the quality of their farms. These tips provide farmers with advice to improve themselves and their farms. Her down-to-earth information covers everything from forming smart production goals to preparing for a mastitis outbreak.
10 smart things dairy farmers can do to improve production
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.