Pamela Ruegg of University of Wisconsin outlines the ten smart things dairy farmers need to do to improve and maintain the quality of their farms. These tips provide farmers with advice to improve themselves and their farms. Her down-to-earth information covers everything from forming smart production goals to preparing for a mastitis outbreak.
10 smart things dairy farmers can do to improve production
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind