Pamela Ruegg of University of Wisconsin outlines the ten smart things dairy farmers need to do to improve and maintain the quality of their farms. These tips provide farmers with advice to improve themselves and their farms. Her down-to-earth information covers everything from forming smart production goals to preparing for a mastitis outbreak.
10 smart things dairy farmers can do to improve production
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat