The Penn State Extension Dairy Team is hosting a one-day conference examining current topics in the precision feeding of dairy cattle. "Advanced Topics in Feed Management" is May 9, 2013, 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (EDT/EST.) at the Penn State Lancaster County Extension Building, Lancaster, Pa.
- Dr. Gabriella Varga, Distinguished Professor of Animal Science, Penn State University.
- Dr. Larry Chase, Professor & Extension Specialist in Dairy Nutrition, Cornell University.
- Dr. Jamie Jarret, Dairy Marketing Nutritionist, Land O' Lakes Purina Dairy Feed Team.
- Dan Ludwig, Regional NRCS, Grazing Specialist, Natural Resources Conservation Service.
- Rebecca White, Dairy Program Manager, Penn State University.
Registration deadline is May 1.