Calves with Sam: Consistent milk temperature
I suggested at a recent meeting of calf care persons that calves can benefit from consistent care. One element of this consistent care is feeding milk at the same temperature every feeding - preferred temperature being approximately 102 degrees.
A very practical fellow in the group raised his hand.
He said, "Did you do this when you were feeding calves?'
This was reality checking.
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Diamond V Original XPC