Calves with Sam: Consistent milk temperature
I suggested at a recent meeting of calf care persons that calves can benefit from consistent care. One element of this consistent care is feeding milk at the same temperature every feeding - preferred temperature being approximately 102 degrees.
A very practical fellow in the group raised his hand.
He said, "Did you do this when you were feeding calves?'
This was reality checking.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data