Sam Leadley with the Attica (N.Y.) Veterinary Associates looks at a recent case at a dairy. Ten “as-fed” colostrum samples were cultured for bacteria, and the samples reveled a variety of coliform counts.
Calves with Sam: Up-and-down bacteria counts in colostrum
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?