Sam Leadley with the Attica (N.Y.) Veterinary Associates looks at a recent case at a dairy. Ten “as-fed” colostrum samples were cultured for bacteria, and the samples reveled a variety of coliform counts.
Calves with Sam: Up-and-down bacteria counts in colostrum
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager