Sam Leadley with the Attica (N.Y.) Veterinary Associates looks at a recent case at a dairy. Ten “as-fed” colostrum samples were cultured for bacteria, and the samples reveled a variety of coliform counts.
Calves with Sam: Up-and-down bacteria counts in colostrum
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance