College Aggies Online is an advocacy program managed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance, encouraging college students to tell ag’s story through blogs, social media and other communications. Over 900 students participated in the 2012 program and competed for the program scholarships sponsored by U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, National Pork Board, Drive Magazine, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition. At the alliance’s recent summit in Arlington, Virginia, This year’s first-place winner Tiffany Swanson, a student at North Dakota State University, discussed the program.
College Aggies Online : This year’s winner
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban