Join Vita Plus in "Mastering the Forage Challenge" during its Custom Harvester Meeting, Feb. 19-20, in Madison, Wis.
Conference sessions include:
- Nutritional Application of Corn Shredlage™ in Dairy Cattle Feeding
- Machinery Application of Shredlage™
- Shredlage™ Experience from the Field
- Visual Analysis of Kernel Processing versus Lab Analysis: A Need to Know Now!
- From the Field to the Feedbunk: Are We Talking the Same Language?
- Earlage Moisture and Processing Survey
- Minimizing Dry Matter Loss
- Testing the Limits During Harvest
- Managing your Inoculants: Getting the Biggest Value Back From Your Investment
- Applicator Technology and Maintenance
- Pitting the Brands - U.S. Custom Harvester Chopper Challenge
Registration is $75. Registration for a second person from the same farm or company is $50. For more information, or to register, contact Linda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-362-8334.