The 49th Florida Dairy Production Conference is Wed., April 10 in Gainesville.
The conference agenda includes:
- Welfare implications for the Florida dairy industry
- Feed price outlook and risk management for dairy producers
- A look at trends from Southeast DHIA data
- Genetic control of heat stress in dairy cattle
- Genetic selection opportunities to improve feed efficiency
- Speeding up development of the cow of the future (from a dairy producer’s perspective)
- Virtual tour: M&B Products Inc.
- Hot topics in the Florida dairy industry
For more details and registration information, see the conference agenda.