At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
Give and take on antibiotic resistance
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine