Registration will open soon for the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association’s annual conference, to be held at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, Pa., Apr. 4-5, 2013.
Plan to attend and prepare to...
- Learn about new industry trends and the latest in production information.
- Receive hands-on training on ways to improve business management skills.
- Meet with existing and new agri-business partners at the trade show.
- Connect with fellow growers and producers from across the country.
- Observe wet lab demonstrations by highly-respected veterinarians.
Visit www.calfandheifer.org for the latest information on registration, sessions and events.