Metabolic diseases can directly impact a cow’s health and reproductive system. Cattle that develop metabolic diseases, like milk fever and hypocalcemia, have worse reproductive health and are at a higher risk of contracting uterine disease. To prevent these diseases, a healthy diet is more important than a strong immune system is.
Milk fever and hypocalcemia harm cattle’s reproductive systems
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.