Metabolic diseases can directly impact a cow’s health and reproductive system. Cattle that develop metabolic diseases, like milk fever and hypocalcemia, have worse reproductive health and are at a higher risk of contracting uterine disease. To prevent these diseases, a healthy diet is more important than a strong immune system is.
Milk fever and hypocalcemia harm cattle’s reproductive systems
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday