The Iowa State University Extension advises livestock producers to begin evaluating their feed inventories in preparation for this coming year. Variable weather patterns may result in a limited feed supply at harvest, making it necessary that farmers have an early understanding of their needs. The preparation process requires farmers to evaluate feed inventory, feed requirement, and financial position. Read more here.
Possible feed shortages require immediate preparation
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine