The Iowa State University Extension advises livestock producers to begin evaluating their feed inventories in preparation for this coming year. Variable weather patterns may result in a limited feed supply at harvest, making it necessary that farmers have an early understanding of their needs. The preparation process requires farmers to evaluate feed inventory, feed requirement, and financial position. Read more here.
Possible feed shortages require immediate preparation
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip