The Iowa State University Extension advises livestock producers to begin evaluating their feed inventories in preparation for this coming year. Variable weather patterns may result in a limited feed supply at harvest, making it necessary that farmers have an early understanding of their needs. The preparation process requires farmers to evaluate feed inventory, feed requirement, and financial position. Read more here.
Possible feed shortages require immediate preparation
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment