Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains why he supplies his producers with a full box of needles instead of just what they might need, in order to help them maintain BQA principles when vaccinating cattle.
Change needles for good BQA
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security