From the Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at K-State, Gregg Hanzlicek discusses foot rot disease in cattle: identifying the condition in cattle out on grass, and what's available to the producer in the way of treatments and preventative vaccines.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced