From the Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at K-State, Gregg Hanzlicek discusses foot rot disease in cattle: identifying the condition in cattle out on grass, and what's available to the producer in the way of treatments and preventative vaccines.
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager