From the Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at K-State, Gregg Hanzlicek discusses foot rot disease in cattle: identifying the condition in cattle out on grass, and what's available to the producer in the way of treatments and preventative vaccines.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo