From the Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at K-State, Gregg Hanzlicek discusses foot rot disease in cattle: identifying the condition in cattle out on grass, and what's available to the producer in the way of treatments and preventative vaccines.
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine