Dairy owners, managers, employees and industry representatives are invited to attend the semi-annual High Plains Dairy Conference, March 7-8, at the Ambassador Hotel, Amarillo, Texas. Seminar topics include:
- Management and development of nutrition, lameness and immune function in the large herd environment – Dana Tomlinson, Zinpro Corporation
- Cattle issues and beef market update – Ben Weinheimer, Texas Cattle Feeders Association
- Animal welfare legislation on the horizon – Kay Johnson-Smith, Animal Agriculture Alliance
- Imagining the world of 2020 – Lowell Catlett, New Mexico State University
- Adapting to declining water resources – Panel discussion
Online registration and additional conference information can be accessed at www.highplainsdairy.org.