The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin are providing the unique opportunity for Hispanic dairy workers to receive training exclusively in Spanish. Veterinarian Oscar Duarte will provide training on obstetrics and milking procedures, while and Francisco Guerrero Silva with the National Farm Medicine Center will share information on dairy worker safety. Two dates are offered for each on-farm seminar, and each will include a farm tour.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced