The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin are providing the unique opportunity for Hispanic dairy workers to receive training exclusively in Spanish. Veterinarian Oscar Duarte will provide training on obstetrics and milking procedures, while and Francisco Guerrero Silva with the National Farm Medicine Center will share information on dairy worker safety. Two dates are offered for each on-farm seminar, and each will include a farm tour.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do