The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin are providing the unique opportunity for Hispanic dairy workers to receive training exclusively in Spanish. Veterinarian Oscar Duarte will provide training on obstetrics and milking procedures, while and Francisco Guerrero Silva with the National Farm Medicine Center will share information on dairy worker safety. Two dates are offered for each on-farm seminar, and each will include a farm tour.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?