In the October 2012 Vita Plus Calf Care E-News, Brooke Carrow, calf caregiver at Enchanted Dairy in Little Falls, Minn., shares what she does to prepare calves for the winter months, including everything from bedding to colostrum storage.
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine