Research presented at the American Dairy Science Association meeting indicates that applying sodium bisulfate, which is an acidifier, to a calf’s bedding could reduce the larvae population and fly population in calf pens. Click here to access abstract No. 567 from the American Dairy Science Association meeting.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?