Research presented at the American Dairy Science Association meeting indicates that applying sodium bisulfate, which is an acidifier, to a calf’s bedding could reduce the larvae population and fly population in calf pens. Click here to access abstract No. 567 from the American Dairy Science Association meeting.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do