Sam Leadley with the Attica Veterinary Associates in Attica, N.Y., recently overhead a conversation between a dairy veterinarian and a calf care person. The breakfown of communication between the two could be one of the weak links in treating sick calves.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices