Sam Leadley with the Attica Veterinary Associates in Attica, N.Y., recently overhead a conversation between a dairy veterinarian and a calf care person. The breakfown of communication between the two could be one of the weak links in treating sick calves.
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs