Sam Leadley with the Attica Veterinary Associates in Attica, N.Y., recently overhead a conversation between a dairy veterinarian and a calf care person. The breakfown of communication between the two could be one of the weak links in treating sick calves.
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Missouri dairy farmers urge legislation veto
- Bread and butter: Investors pile into Australia's dairy sector
- EU provides aid to dairy sector after Russian ban
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- What’s Old is New Again: Records Never Go Out of Style