Sam Leadley with the Attica Veterinary Associates in Attica, N.Y., recently overhead a conversation between a dairy veterinarian and a calf care person. The breakfown of communication between the two could be one of the weak links in treating sick calves.
- Ag markets remained weak Wednesday morning
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets