Sam Leadley with the Attica Veterinary Associates in Attica, N.Y., recently overhead a conversation between a dairy veterinarian and a calf care person. The breakfown of communication between the two could be one of the weak links in treating sick calves.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery