"Be a Driver of Change” is the theme for the 2014 Annual Conference of the Dairy Calf and Heifer Association, April 1-3 in Green Bay, Wis. The conference will highlight the latest practices, technology and research in the calf and heifer industry – wrapped in the exciting, renewed vision and identity of DCHA.
Featured events on the conference agenda include:
- On-site tours to regional farms, with specific programming for both managers and employees.
- Business management sessions on topics relevant to the dairy and calf-rearing industries.
- An industry trade show featuring businesses invested in the replacement-rearing business.
- A keynote speech by former NFL superstar and Green Bay Packer alumnus, Donald Driver.
- Social networking and a behind-the-scenes look at Green Bay’s famed Lambeau Field.
Register today to attend the 2014 DCHA Conference by visiting www.calfandheifer.org or calling 855-400-DCHA (3242). Subscribers of Calf and Heifer Advisor are eligible for a $25.00 discount off the registration fee. Enter code “DH10314” in the “promo code” section when checking out on the registration payment page.
Sponsorship opportunities also are available for this can’t-miss event.
The complete agenda can be found online.